Position: Business and Operations Manager
Starting Date: ASAP
Report To: Head of School
The Business and Operations Manager’s role is to support the school by leading, managing, and supervising the business operations of the school in all areas, including accounting, finance, human resources, marketing, sales, facility and resource management, and to develop the business of the school. He/she is to work closely with the administrator in ensuring that the school operates smoothly and develops as a business and of quality education.
Position Details and Responsibilities
• Lead, manage, and supervise the school’s business operations in all areas, including accounting, finance, marketing, sales, human resources, and facility and resource management.
• Ensure that the school reaches its maximum student population of 550 – 600 students
• Plan and monitor all budgeting
• Work collaboratively with the Head of School, the Academic Principals and other department leaders in planning and implementing the business development plans that include the school’s main business, education of high quality.
• Ensure the hiring of highly qualified teachers, leaders, and staff for the school operation
• Ensure the continuing success of the school as a private educational institution.
• Attends the school trainings, seminar, activities, and meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Smooth operation of the school as a business
• Enhanced reputation as a high quality yet affordable international school.
• The school becomes a top-of-mind choice when it comes to mid-tier international pre-school, primary and secondary education in Bangkok.
• Increased the number of students to a point of having students on waiting list.
• Well staffed academic, business and ground workers and leaders
• The school continues its success as a business.