Position: Human Resources Officer
Starting Date: ASAP
Reports To: HR Coordinator (or Senior HR Officer)
Department: Administration Office
Position Details and Responsibilities
Recruiting and Hiring
• Advertise vacancies and organize resumes and job applications
• Make interview appointments onsite or online.
• Proceed with the first, second and/or final interviews with the Interview Evaluation Form
• Introduce a new employee to his/her Head of Department
Employment / Filing / Keeping Records
• Help to set a new employee up for finger scan, email, ID card and other access to school.
• Monitor attendance, all leaves and any HR related requirements
• Provident fund (Member Application (In and Out), Provident Fund Distribution Forms)
• Handle End of Year Checklist Form
• Assist the HR team with sending and collecting insurance forms and cards.
• Track Insurances ensuring that all are received by appropriate deadlines.
Performance Management System (Staff Appraisal/Evaluation)
• Assist the HR team with sending and collecting appraisal/evaluation forms.
• Track staff performance appraisals/evaluation ensuring that all are received by appropriate deadlines.
• Create Surveys e.g., Training Need surveys, Satisfaction surveys, Lunch surveys, etc.
• Handle Employment Clearance Form and Year End Checklist Form
• Handle all Attendance Record, OT, Leaves, Evaluation Form, and School Calendar.
• Social Security for Thai Staff
• Implementing a New Payroll Program.
• Attends the school training, seminar, activities, and meetings.
• Performs other related duties of a similar type and at a similar level.